Our mission is to create relationships that make a meaningful difference in people’s lives.
Recover Care is a company of caring individuals with compatible values, whose drive and desire are to be part of something greater than themselves. It is our vision to recruit and retain only those individuals who are inspired by the same beliefs and values, and who intend to sustain relationships that make a difference in the lives of those we take care of, work with, and encounter in our business activities.
Recover’s Guiding Principles are a set of commitments and beliefs that guide clinical practice, decision making, staff performance, and business strategy.
We are committed to:
- Bringing leadership to home care and integrity to business in every community we serve and in every way we operate.
- Building the cornerstones of our business on a strong foundation of service to others.
- Maintaining a company culture that encourages entrepreneurial spirit, shares its success, and values each individual’s contribution.
- Leading by example and creating a highly ethical environment, attracting staff who deal honestly in every transaction and respond honorably in every interaction.
- Making decisions that support the client’s welfare and are financially responsible for the organization.
We believe in:
- Using candid, respectful communication, promoting consistency in word and action, and supporting individuals to say what they mean and mean what they say.
- Listening and responding to the voices of customers and co-workers.
- Making a difference together using skill, hard work, and an affinity for learning, laughter, and goodwill.
- Sharing a sense of purpose with professionals and paraprofessionals who are talented, competent, and love what they do.
Our Leadership Team
John B Fraser
John brings 20 plus years of diverse experience across Manufacturing, Financial Services, and Healthcare. His passion is creating business opportunities through technology, process, and people. John's career in post-acute health care started in 2010, driving a home health company from $8M to $35M and ready for private investment. His passion for Recover Care stems from the authentic culture and amazing talent pool as well as the opportunity to further accelerate growth. Technology is becoming Recover Care's differentiator for employees, clients, and their loved ones!
Leading Recover Health to sustain relationships that make a difference in the lives of those we take care of and work with, Linda believes in making that difference together using skill, hard work and an affinity for learning. A licensed Registered Nurse for over 35 years, Linda brings both operational leadership and clinical practice to Recover Care.