Our mission is to create relationships that make a meaningful difference in people’s lives.
Recover Care is a company of caring individuals with compatible values, whose drive and desire are to be part of something greater than themselves. It is our vision to recruit and retain only those individuals who are inspired by the same beliefs and values, and who intend to sustain relationships that make a difference in the lives of those we take care of, work with, and encounter in our business activities.
Recover’s Guiding Principles are a set of commitments and beliefs that guide clinical practice, decision making, staff performance, and business strategy.
We are committed to:
- Bringing leadership to home care and integrity to business in every community we serve and in every way we operate.
- Building the cornerstones of our business on a strong foundation of service to others.
- Maintaining a company culture that encourages entrepreneurial spirit, shares its success, and values each individual’s contribution.
- Leading by example and creating a highly ethical environment, attracting staff who deal honestly in every transaction and respond honorably in every interaction.
- Making decisions that support the client’s welfare and are financially responsible for the organization.
We believe in:
- Using candid, respectful communication, promoting consistency in word and action, and supporting individuals to say what they mean and mean what they say.
- Listening and responding to the voices of customers and co-workers.
- Making a difference together using skill, hard work, and an affinity for learning, laughter, and goodwill.
- Sharing a sense of purpose with professionals and paraprofessionals who are talented, competent, and love what they do.
Our Leadership Team
Greg Von Arx
With more than 35 years of industry experience in the successful ownership and management of healthcare services providers, Greg is both an authentic and visionary leader who embodies the Recover Health commitment to bring leadership to home care and integrity to business in every community we serve and in every way we operate. He is a Certified Public Accountant and a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
Kara Von Arx
Leading Recover Health to sustain relationships that make a difference in the lives of those we take care of and work with, Kara believes in making that difference together using skill, hard work and an affinity for learning. A licensed Long-Term Care Administrator for over 35 years, Kara holds a Master’s Degree in Human Services Planning and Administration from the University of Minnesota.
Sue is committed to creating a highly ethical environment and bringing leadership and integrity to every community we serve. She has extensive leadership experience in post-acute care and values sharing a sense of purpose with talented professionals who love what they do. Sue has served in various leadership roles including Regional Consultant, Vice President of Operations and Principal in a consulting firm. Sue is a Registered Nurse and Certified Life Coach.
With vast experience leading organizations and financial teams through a broad range of strategic initiatives, Joe joined Recover Health to further the leadership of our philosophy of service to others commenting “Recover Health is an extremely well-run organization, but more importantly, it places its commitment to provide outstanding patient service as the first priority." Joe received his Bachelor’s degree in Economics from St. Olaf College and his MBA in Finance from the University of Michigan.
With several years working in home care, Emily’s passion is centered on the client and employee experience. Motivated and enthusiastic, she is results-oriented with a passion for creative strategy, innovative thinking, and effective solutions. Emily describes herself as an advocate for world-class culture, with a focus on authentic relationships and a confident leader dedicated to enhancing the employee and client experience. Emily is currently pursuing her Master’s Degree in Management and Leadership studies.